Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sabatical is over - time to pull out the elephant!!


OK! Huckabee's new website is forcing me to come out of political semi-retirement and start blogging again. This time - its the congressional race. Who do I support? I support a man that many Republicans say can't win because the incumbent congressman Stenny Hoyer is "unbeatable" but my candidate says IT CAN BE DONE! My only regret that my candidate is running is that if he wins - he would have to resign his elected school board position that oversees my children's schools.


Collins Bailey is active in his role as a Board of Education member. He keeps track of what is taking place in the schools. He listens to parents (like me) about concerns of social and cultural changes taking place that could potentially affect what my children are being taught that would be in direct conflict with my family's values and beliefs.


However - if he wants to run for Congress - I not only endorse him - I support him. I am serving as his County Coordinator for Charles County Maryland and I believe that Collins Bailey is the change that America is looking for (the real change and the right change - not the Obama change).


The American people made a huge mistake in 2006 when they threw out all of the Republicans and we are now paying the price for it. We need to reverse that and throw out those who want to do business as usual in Washington - not concerning ourselves with the R or the D behind the name.


Collins is a Republican. He wants to expel the incumbent and teach Washington how our goals to become an energy independent nation can happen. He wants to lead the nation to show Washington that we can follow its constitution and become a better nation for it. It CAN Be Done. Collins Bailey wants to show Washington that a balanced national budget CAN Be Done. Collins wants to prove to Washington that Americans will be better off without the IRS. It CAN Be Done. Mr. Bailey wants Americans to know that the Education system in America is best run by the state and local governments and not Washington Business as Usual Politics. It CAN Be Done. Collins is a Values minded candidate and believes that Roe v. Wade can and should be overturned.


I want to show Apathetic Republicans in Charles County and Maryland's 5th district that Stenny Hoyer (House Majority Leader) doesn't have a permanent address in D.C. Hoyer can be evicted. Collins Bailey has the plan for America that America needs and he has the "can do" attitude and spirit that led us to the campaign slogan: It CAN Be Done.


If all of the people who said "Mike Huckabee didn't have enough money to win the election" would have given $1 - Huckabee would have been the nominee. If all the people who said "Mike Huckabee can't win the nomination but I like him" would have voted for him in the primary He would have been the nominee. In Maryland's 5th district - we have the same defeatist mindset - but I say it again - if everyone who says Stenny Can't be beat will donate to the campaign, support by volunteering, and vote - we know It CAN Be Done.


Please visit Collins Bailey's website at http://www.baileyforuscongress.com/ and sign up today.


It CAN Be Done

No comments: