Thursday, September 25, 2008

Savannah Phillips For Student Body Treasurer

Campaign Speech for Savannah Phillips
Nominee for Student body treasurer at Matthew Henson Middle School

Hi, my name is Savannah Phillips and I want to be the COOLEST reasurer that Matthew Henson Middle School has ever had. I like being involved in our school and I care about how YOUR student government is ran.

I will make a great treasurer because my math skills are FOR REAL!!

AND

I CAN ADD!!!

Skills are not the only thing that make a cool treasurer. TRUST is a MAJOR!!

And you can totally trust Savannah Phillips.

Many of you are my friends and I want to thank all of you for signing my petition to be YOUR next treasurer.

By becoming treasurer, I will bring APPROACHABIITY to this office. It's cool to be a friend of the student body leaders and I want you as my friend. As your next treasurer I will work hard to serve this student body in maintaining accurate records and strong leadership within your student government.

My time is up. GOTTA BOUNCE!!

Vote for Savannah Phillips, your student body treasurer. Peace Out!

No comments: