Wednesday, February 4, 2009

TIME TO CLOSE THE STORE

With stores and businesses in this fledgeling economy closing by the droves, I guess it is time The Elephant Room follow suit.

I made a mistake with naming the address - I dated it. We are well into 09 thus, elephantroom08 is doomed to outdatedness. However - not irrelevant and certainly not down for good.

The spirit of blog is all over me these days - so I'm searching either for a new venue or at least a new blog name - this time, not dated. I will leave this blog up until I have settled on a new home. Meanwhile - I'm open to suggestions for a blog name - since some have critisized me for this name (stating I didn't have "rights" to use the GOP Elephant, paleeze). But - it is time to move forward and looking with motivation, hope, and excitement for 2010.

Republicans and Conservatives in general have a tremendous opportunity. Someone stated that the Democrats are the gift that keeps on giving....they win our elections for us because their policies are doomed for failure. We can only hope that by the time the mezmorized media and misguided municipal realize their mistake, the country is not damaged beyond repair.

Someone commented on a former Blog (not sure which one) in a sarcastic way stating "I guess you have all the answers don't you - how nice." I certainly don't have all the answer's but I have the one answer that matters: Jesus Christ as your personal savior, trust and faith in His crucifiction at Calvary (death, burial, and resurrection) and nothing or no one else. With that - no matter how much detriment to society and our culture we may see - we always have hope. Not Obama's hope - but Hope in Christ.

This world is not my home - I'm just passing through.

I will announce in a final blog where I begin the new one - once determined.

No comments: