Saturday, January 5, 2008

Whoa!! Did I Make The RIGHT Choice?

YES I DID!!

I have been listening to the talking heads this past week on both radio and TV. Some of the most influential ones have been telling us the Gov. Huckabee is a liberal. I was stunned!

How could it be that I would pick a liberal to support? Have I lost my mind? Do they know something that I don't? Are the talking heads less then I thought or just willing to help their choice with rhetoric? I am amazed at the lies and innuendos that are being kicked around!

However, I was impressed with Sean Hannity's approach yesterday. He made his points, but gave Gov. Huckabee the opportunity to address them. Mike Huckabee was able to address many of the "pardons" off the top of his head and pointed out that the worst example wasn't something he was responsible for, but firmly showed the connection to Governors Jim Guy Tucker and Bill Clinton.

I found the endorsement of a PAC, "God Is Not Government PAC," that I know and respect above any other that I am aware of. Bill Murray, the head of the PAC, is an Evangelist and son of the infamous atheist, Madalyn Murray O'Hair. The "God Is Not Government PAC" has endorsed Gov. Huckabee. Please review the link I have provided to see what the "God Is Not Government PAC" has to say. Click Here: http://www.govnotgod.org/www2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=1

Sincerely,
Joe Crawford
Chairman,
Mike Huckabee for President,
Charles County MD
301-705-LIFE

My name is Mike Phillips - the blogger on the Elephant Room - And I approve this message! :)

2 comments:

Rondy M. Reeves, Jr. said...

Oh boy...seems like I started a firestorm on the Maryland for Mike Huckabee MySpace page with my original comment to this posting. I posted my rebuttal on that page and again here at www.rondyreeves.blogspot.com.

There you'll find some great information about how Mormonism teaches that the "negro" is cursed by God and is good only as slaves.

Have a great week!
Rondy

The E.R. said...

I appreciate your input at www.myspace.com/md4mike In case you missed the bulletin - I no longer administrate that sight. The campaign is really taking off and I'm moveing into other areas and was falling behind in answering emails over there.

don't worry about the controversy...Especially here - - where we TALK TO THE ELEPHANT :) LOL